The NZDAA is the voice of demolition and asbestos in New Zealand working closely with WorkSafe and other associated organisations to address the big issues impacting our industries.
By becoming a member of the NZDAA you will gain access to a network of professionals whose work and knowledge is shaping the demolition and asbestos industries on a national and global scale. Our members receive the latest information on regulations, industry best practices and training. We provide a number of opportunities for our members to meet, correspond and exchange knowledge relevant to the demolition and asbestos industries both online and face to face.
When a company or a consumer chooses an NZDAA member they should feel confident they are dealing with a professional who stands for best practice and adheres to all relevant regulations, approved Codes of Practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act 2015.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
The NZDAA currently offers two levels of annual membership:
Full Member - NZD $1300 +GST
Companies conducting demolition and/or asbestos related work throughout New Zealand.
Associate Member - NZD $425 +GST
Individuals or companies with less than 5 employees conducting demolition and/or asbestos related work throughout New Zealand.
Our membership subscription period runs from 1st June til 31st May each year.
Stated fees are for the June 2019 to May 2020 period
Joining fees are adjusted in quarterly increments based on the period that applications are received.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
If you would like to apply to become a member of the NZDAA please see the process below:
1. Download our Membership Application Form
2. Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All applications are sent to the Association Executive Board for assessment.
4. Once approved you will receive an invoice for your membership fee
5. You will then receive a Welcome Pack which will include your membership number and a Code of Conduct form that must be signed and returned in order to complete your application.